OIL intensive treatment, no-gas spray GLUTEN FREE
Lavender flower, Grapefruit seeds, Crabwood and Neem oils, sweet Almond oil
REPELS HEAD LICE AND NITS
DOES NOT CONTAIN TOXIC SUBSTANCES OR INSECTICIDES
GENTLE ON BABY’S SKIN AND SCALP
A mix of precious, ultra-delicate vegetable oils, that are especially indicates for the most sensitive of skin types, is combined with targeted Nerolidols, Lavender flower, Crabwood and Neem oils, particularly effective against parasites, are extremely harsh on the parasite’s respiratory system. The formula is equally effective on nits, thereby inhibiting the life – cycle of reproduction and development.
The Oil as a Spray favors the even distribution of the product on the hair scalp, while the fine mist eases oil penetration as well as insect suffocation. Thanks to it’s mechanical action, the Oil inhibits nit attachment so that they slip away and can be more easily exported using the fine-toothed comb provided.
The delicate, natural formula respects the hair and scalp’s physiology.
The pleasant scent of rose and apple Nerolidols, Lavender flowers and Grapefruit makes the lotion agreeable for the user whereas it proves repellant for the undesired head lice, thereby inhibiting their reproduction.
To remove head lice and nits, Helan provides the fine- toothed, medal comb with rounded tips, gentle on baby’s skin.
The Oil is very easy to apply:
· Check the entire family’s dry hair, piece by piece, to see if there are any head lice.
Cover the shoulder or use a cape before Oil application
· Spray the Oil onto dry hair carefully, being sure to damped it thoroughly, concentrating on the neck area and behind the ears where head lice most frequently nest.
Massage well and leave on for at least 15 minutes.
· Wash hair with the Specific Shampoo, specifically formulated to remove the Oil previously applied along with the head lice and nits as well as create a harsh environment for the parasites.
Rinse and repeat.
· Remove the head lice and nits with the fine-toothed comb provided by starting at the scalp and going to the hair ends, cleaning the comb with a wad of cotton each time to avoid re-infestation.
Check hair daily and repeat treatment after a few days to be sure all the nits have been removed and there is no chance that any others will hatc and start the process again.
The Oil treatment can be repeated again and again without any risks.
· External use only. Do not swallow
· Avoid eye and mucosa contact. If this should accidentally occur, rinse thoroughly with water.
· Keep out of reach of children
HOW TO USE IT: